Bali Island is a small beautiful island featured by the unique local cultures and traditions those taking from the inspiration of Hindu religions. The traditional Balinese Dances have been famous from long time ago due to it has beautiful movements and accompanied by traditional gamelan. There are many traditional dances you can discover in this island and we have special Balinese Dance Tour to encourage you to a stage to see this traditional dance lively. There are several popular Balinese dances performed in this tour where you can see it directly.
Type of Balinese Dances
There are several popular Balinese dances can be seen and we have special tour package that combing with dinner other sightseeing. Usually the dances are mostly performed in the evening but it is also available in the morning like Barong and Keris Dance. Each of dance is taking from different story, concept and stage performances.
BARONG and KERIS DANCE
Barong and Keris Dance is a beautiful dance performed by several dancers where the story is derived from Ramayana, Mahaberata or even the local legends. in this dance story mostly taking concept of a battle btween goodness and badness where the goodness is symbolized as Barong, meanwhile the badness is symbolized as Rangda. You will be performed the beautiful and fun movement of dances with heroic spirit from dancer to make the performances impressing.
Legong Dance is a beautiful set of Balinese traditional dance performances accompanied by Balinese traditional gamelan and these dances are played by several dancers. these dances are usually consisted for several dances includes Baris Dance, Sekar Jagat Dance, Legong Keraton Dance, Candrawasih Dance etc. Legong Dance is usually performed in the evening where it can be performed at local restaurant, in the hotel or other public area. The famous Legong Dance in Bali can be seen in Ubud where the tourist can see this performances every night at this village.
KECAK and FIRE DANCE
Kecak and Fire Dance is a beautiful and unique dance performed by dozens of people around 60 – 150 depended on how big the event is. This unique traditional dance is taking the story from Ramayana epoch and followed by mouth sound of each dancers as the gamelan. The sound of this dance is very beautiful, rumble and irregular that make it very impressive. The fire dance performance will be presented at the last of performance those are completing your impressiveness against this dance.
- Barong Dance : US$ 30 net/person
- Legong Dance : US$ 45 net/person (in Ubud)
- Kecak Dance : US$ 30 net/person
Single supplement: US$ 20 net/person
- 21% government tax and service charge
- Round trip hotel pick up transfer
- Dance Ticket
- English Speaking Guide
- Insurance Cover
TERMS and CONDITIONS
- The above rates are quoted in US Currency and net including tax and service charge
- The above rates are valid from 01 April 2013 – 31 March 2014
- The above rates is valid per person with minimum 2 people
- Single supplement fee will be charged for single traveler
- Advance booking and payment are absolutely required to block the space
- Payment can be made safely through Paypal
CANCELLATION and NO SHOW POLICY
The cancellation fee will be charged automatically if the cancellation is made within:
- 3 days before the tour date will be charged 50% from the total invoice
- 1 day up to No-Show will be charged full (100%) from the total invoice
- The above cancellation policy is valid for individual booking only, meanwhile for the group booking will be advised upon the confirmation