Denpasar City Tour is a very exciting tour to visit places of interest in the City of Denpasar. Denpasar is the capital city of Bali province is strategically located in the heart of the island of Bali. This city has a history of travel, including the Balinese Balinese struggle against Dutch colonial era to the independence of Indonesia. This tour will take you to a pleasant experience to surround this small town with a professional tour guide.
What you can see in Denpasar City Tour?
Badung Market is a traditional market, located in the heart of Denpasar, where you can see directly the activities of local people buying and selling activities with traditional market atmosphere. You will be able to see directly what commodities traded in this place. It is very interesting that you can discover the friendly smile from the local merchants offering the local commodities that you never seen before. This market is a strategic asset for Badung Regency and assist the urban to purchase daily groceries easily at this place. It is not groceries can be found here, but the local material are also beautiful set in the shops along Gajah Mada Street.
Jagatnatha Temple is a Hindu temple located in the center of the bustling city of Denpasar visited by Hindus mainly at the ceremony. This temple is very strategically located in the city of Denpasar has access to all directions. This temple is very easy to be found in this city and became a tourist destination in Bali. It is strategically situated in the center of city, apposite with Badung Courtyard and just beside of Bali Museum
Bali Museum is the perfect choice to visit in this city where we can see the ancient collection and knowing the history of the Denpasar city, Bali in particular. The museum is also located in the heart of Denpasar is just next to Jagatnatha Temple. You will discover the ancient collections with old story related to the existence of Bali Island with it development from prehistoric until modern era
- The above rates are quoted in US Currency and net including tax and service charge
- The above rates are valid from 01 April 2015 – 31 March 2016
- The above rates is valid per person with minimum 2 people
- Single supplement fee will be charged for single traveler
- Advance booking and payment are absolutely required to block the space
The cancellation fee will be charged automatically if the cancellation is made within:
- 3 days before the tour date will be charged 50% from the total invoice
- 1 day up to No-Show will be charged full (100%) from the total invoice
- The above cancellation policy is valid for individual booking only, meanwhile for the group booking will be advised upon the confirmation