Besakih Temple Tour is an exciting tour program to visit the biggest Hindu Temples located on the foot of Agung Mount. The temple is situated in the high land about 1000 meter above sea level surrounded by the cool atmosphere. The tour will take about 9 hours from you hotel lobby and send back to your hotel. The tour will completely enjoyable with professional tour guide and safety driver to visit places of interest in east part of Bali.
Places to visit on Besakih Tour
Kertha Gosa is a unique place with Balinese traditional style buildings surrounded by a large fish pond. This place is a relic of the Klungkung kingdom which was formerly used as a place of courts toward the king subordinate who had made a mistake. King of Klungkung at that time to judge his subordinate king at this place. This is a beautiful place to visit because every building ceiling is decorated with typical Kamasan puppet images that tell about human life after death.
Bukit Jambul is one of the interesting sights to visit which is located in Karangasem with winding roads and dramatic scenery. This place gives a peaceful atmosphere which the panorama out to the ocean. This place is appointed as a tourist destination for every tourist who visited Besakih because located just beside of the main road from Klungkung to Besakih Temple. It offers the beautiful rice terrace, palm trees spread out to the edge of ocean and ideal place for stop over when having long trip to Besakih.
Besakih Temple is the largest temple in Bali, where most people call it the Mother Temple. This temple is a place of worship for Hindus in Bali or from the outside to worship the gods and their ancestors who had died. This place gives a sense of peace for every visitor who came to this place because this temple is located in the mountain and surrounded by cool air. The religious ceremonies are often held in this place so that the ritual atmosphere is very simple found here.
- The above rates are quoted in US Currency and net including tax and service charge
- The above rates are valid from 01 April 2015 – 31 March 2016
- The above rates is valid per person with minimum 2 people
- Single supplement fee will be charged for single traveler
- Advance booking and payment are absolutely required to block the space
- Payment can be made safely through Paypal
The cancellation fee will be charged automatically if the cancellation is made within:
- 3 days before the tour date will be charged 50% from the total invoice
- 1 day up to No-Show will be charged full (100%) from the total invoice
- The above cancellation policy is valid for individual booking only, meanwhile for the group booking will be advised upon the confirmation